Learn how to make videos like this one:
You know video can:
And you know video content is the future. It’s only growing….
So why aren’t you creating videos?
- You’re not sure what equipment to use
- You’re overthinking what to say and how to say it
- You feel all over the place
Lack of confidence…
- You’re self-conscious about how you look and sound
- You’re stuck behind nerves
- You’re doubting your delivery
Lack of consistency…
- You don’t have a plan and process in place
- You’re lacking accountability
- You’re creating content last minute
Lack of budget…
- You think creating videos costs a lot (spoiler: I share DIY options to create videos for very little to nothing at all)
About the author:
Alex Wehrley is a national TV host, producer and the CEO of Empowerista, a media company empowering women through storytelling. You may have seen Alex hosting shows like the Miss USA telecast, E! News Now and ABC red carpets.
Today you can see her interviewing female entrepreneurs on the national multimedia show, Business Rockstars, and on her own local Los Angeles TV show named after her company, Empowerista.
When Alex isn’t on-camera, she is likely producing social media videos for Empowerista and other female-centric brands. In 2016, her entrepreneurial journey earned her a spot on Los Angeles Business Journal’s "20 in Their Twenties" list.
"Alex is the real deal! She’s a very talented and knowledgeable content creator and producer. From now on, whenever someone asks me how to get started with social media videos, I’m directing them to this book. It has it all!"
"I highly recommend Alex’s e-book 'Confidently On-Camera.' I love her checklists, self-surveys, and real-life examples you can use to assess your goals and performance. Alex is a joy to work with and she is the expert you need on how to produce the videos to attract your audience and reach your business goals!"
- Meghan Nechrebecki, Founder & CEO, Health Care Transformation
"Alex has been my go-to gal for all my video creation questions. She's provided guidance for everything from script writing to choosing graphics/backgrounds to my on-camera presentation. I was so excited to see and read all her advice in one place... this book!"
- Lauren Ziegler, Meditation Teacher & Yoga Therapist
This is for you if….
This is not for you if…